FASTER WV RESOURCES FOR CHILDCARE BUSINESSES
Click HERE to watch the recorded FASTER WV Childcare Webinar from December 9, 2020.
New Start Up Guides for Early Care and Education Businesses in Advantage Valley, WV
The early care and education (ECE) industry is essential to growing West Virginia’s economy. Access to ECE is an essential service and a key piece of our infrastructure. Its services allow families to work or go to school. Providers not only care for children and keep them safe; they also support their development and school readiness. ECE providers educate and prepare the next generation of workers, which directly impacts the size and quality of the future workforce.
* Thanks to WV Forward and all the groups that contributed to the development of the following startup guides, including the Appalachian Regional Commission, early care and education providers, the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources, KEYS 4 HealthyKids, West Virginia University, The Ross Foundation and the Claude Worthington Benedum Foundation.
FASTER WV RESOURCES
Contact Robbie Parker at WV Small Business Development Center (FASTER WV Business Coach for Kanawha, Putnam, Lincoln, Boone, Braxton and Clay Counties)
(304) 553-9692 or via email at email@example.com
Contact Jules Bills at Unlimited Future, Inc. (FASTER WV Business Coach for Cabell and Wayne Counties)
(304) 697-3007 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sara Loftus at Unlimited Future, Inc. (FASTER WV Business Coach for Cabell and Wayne Counties)
(304) 697-3007 or via email at email@example.com
Contact Terrell Ellis at Advantage Valley
(304) 546-7323 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
BridgeValley CTC’s Kauffman FAST TRAC 8 week entrepreneurship class: Next class starts January 7, 2021!
Contact Robbie Parker at WV SBDC to enroll in this class at email@example.com
Unlimited Future, Inc.’s PLANNING FOR PROFIT 8 week entrepreneurship class: Next class starts January 23, 2021!
Click here for intake form: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07egz5za026777df2a&llr=flc5ilcab